1. Photos must be original and not entered in any other competition.
2. Photos must be a minimum size of A5 and landscape.
3. You may enter up to 3 photographs, but only one entry per person will be eligible to be selected for the calendar.
3. You are free to choose any of your favourite photographs that you have taken! But you must be an Arlesey resident.
4. There is no age limit for entrants.
5. You need to post or bring you photos to either:-
The Vicarage, 77 Church Lane Arlesey SG15 6UX
or Helen Bardell, 4 Church End Arlesey SG15 6UY
6. Entries must be received at the latest by 31st August 2021.
7. The competition will be judged by you the public. Photos will be displayed from September 1st online at calendar.arlesey.org.uk
Votes can be made anytime between then and September 30th.
8. By entering the competition you confirm that you own the copyright of the picture and that you give consent for St Peter’s Church to print your picture in the calendar, display it in Church or publish it on the internet with your attribution. Furthermore you indemnify the St Peter’s Parochial Church Council against any legal action that might be brought as a result of infringement of any other person’s or entity’s copyright existing in your contribution.
9. Winners will be announced at 12 noon on Sunday October 3rd.